



I just blinked and my sweet little babies have turned into handsome little men. We were talking to them last night about what will happen when they get married and leave us.
Jon said he was planning on getting married. He told me yesterday that he asked every girl in his class to marry him and they all said "NO! That's gross." He said I guess I will just have to marry Madeline. I told him he might just need to wait until he finds someone he really loves, because you can only ever marry one girl. He proceeded to tell me that he has "A Lot of love for Madeline".
Luke said he was never going to marry and he would just stay home forever with mommy and daddy. That made me happy for right now, let's hope it isn't true in about 20 years.
Then I looked down at Jon, and his little lip started to quiver as we were talking about growing up and moving away. He even shed a few little tears. I told him I was sorry if I made him sad. He said that he wasn't sad, he was just So happy to be in our family. That little boy knows just the right things to say to melt a mother's heart.
(Here are some pictures I took of them all dressed up) Jon has his performance today at school, and had to dress up for the video they are putting together for the soldiers who won't be home for Christmas. Luke is just dressed up cute because I wanted him to be. There aren't enough cool days in Temple to take advantage of all the pretty sweaters they have.

No comments:
Post a Comment