
This one got our of order, "Helping daddy out"
This is the first year that it has been a small stay at home affair. It was just the boys and I celebrating Robert's last year as a 20 something. We tried our best to make Grammy proud. We used the famous donut trick and even bought some special balloons. Luke helped me pick everything out while Jon was at school. Jon did get a say in the present he bought. He even managed to keep it a secret for a few days.I guess for a 4 and 5 year old, a couple of weeks is too much to ask for. Not only was the secret let out, but the exact location was given as well. WE still had a lot of fun. I hope we can share Robert's 30th with a few more friends and family. I guess I have a year to plan. We misssed you all on this special day.
Here are a few more pictures, so you can share in some of the fun.





What every boy needs a light sabre. I mean.... Man! 

No comments:
Post a Comment