Friday, May 15, 2009

Inpromtu Splash Day

Our play date at the park turned into a splash day at the park. We were initially playing at the dry playground, when a wondering child figured out the splash pad was open. A few moms caved and let their kids go for it. Luke and I were a little hesitant. Luke even mentioned that he can't play in the water because he didn't have a swim suit. Then when he saw more kids having fun he decided it was okay to get wet. I realized, I must not be the most laid back mom in the bunch. Luke and I have a hard time breaking the rules, but it made for such a fun morning when we finally gave in. There were only two moms in the end who didn't have their kids running through the water. It all worked out. He wore only a t-shirt and underwear home. We really would have missed out if we hadn't gotten wet. What a fun day Jon will be jealous. On days like these I wish he could have come with us.
Luke and his friend Shepherd swimming



I have got to strart carrying a towel with me in the car. You never know when you will need that or extra clothes. I guess I thought I was past those days.

Water guns are so mich fun!

Boys running back and forth across the splash pad together. I think it was supposed to be a race.
Luke and Hayden


No comments: