Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun on the 4th

I am a little late on posting my 4th of July pictures, I am not sure why, I had them uploaded to Facebook a long time ago. Well, I guess it's better late than never. We spent the evening at a couple house from our Sunday School class. Everyone had a great time. We played ladder ball (not sure if that is threal name of the game), the boys had their faces painted, there was lots of food and fireworks to close the night.

The boys 4th hats. They did not wear them to the party, they got glitter everywhere.
Jon took this picture to prove I was around on the 4th.

He looks so old in this picture. This was one of Jon's favorite things about this party last year. The face painting booth.



Luke got the same thing just opposite colors

Check out the arm!

Luke has a snail crawling out of his ear.

Touching a butterfly. He drug me over to the trash to see this.


Playing ladder ball.

Luke and Rob playing



THE END!

No comments: