Sorry about the lack of posts. Our computer has been refusing to upload pictures for about the last month. I have finally been able to get them on here. I may just have to skip posting November pics. I am not sure I would have the time to get caught up. I hope you enjoy the few pics I have from the past couple of weeks.

Last year, the whole family made ornaments together, but this year we made a few different types of ornaments. Jon and Luke made these nutcrackers from Hobby Lobby.

Jon working on his ornament. I checked and somehow I forgot to get a picture of him that day with his finished product. I will have to get one later.


Mom, Twila, aunt Kay and I went to this really neat place in Temple called Rynoglass, and got to blow our own glass ornaments. It was so much fun we are thinking about taking a trip next year to do it again. You got to pick out up to three colors to put on your ornament and then blew into a tube to shape the ornament. It was completely worth the money for the experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment