
We are really excited about our house hunting experience. We have found the perfect house and have gotten as far as the inspection. Now we just need to make sure we have the financing go through. We will be working on it today. Just wanted to post a few pics I borrowed from the web to remind me of what I have to look forward to.I feel like God has really opened the door on this house opportunity. When we started the hunt we were given the great doctor loan, but with the fixed rate option our interest rate was not going to be as good at 6.125%. We got a call on Thursday that rates went down to 5.75% and then yesterday they went down more to 5.68%. That will drop our house payment a couple hundred dollars lower than we expected to pay. If anyone knows me well, they know I always worry about money, even if we have enough. This is putting me well into my comfort zone, and that makes me even happier with this property.
I just feel like God is working out every detail of this move before I even have time to think up another worry, it is worked out. He is certainly a light unto my path and a lamp unto my feet!
I had to put a picture of the kitchen it's just too pretty to ignore. I can't wait to see all the pictures Bob took of the rest of the house when he went to do the inspection for us. ( Do I have a great father-in-law or what?)Thanks to both our families for all the great help and support you have been these past few years and months and weeks. Thanks for the babysitting while we looked for houses and all the many trips down to Temple to watch the boys so we could live life. Robert and I are blessed with the best Family ever!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment