This was my first year to host Thanksgiving dinner, and it turned out a lot better than I had hoped. We ended up with 18 people. We invited both sides of the family over, and I divided up some of the dishes between the families to bring, which reduced some of the stress on me. Great Grandmas got to come for free as my Grandma put it.
I was excited to finally get to use the China and Milk Glass that I have hauled around in my last two moves. I think Robert had fun setting the table. He does like things to be nice. He gets that from his mom. I always look forward to the creatively decorated table and food that Twila has prepared. This year it was my turn to be creative. The boys made most of the decorations for the table, and I was glad to find them a way to be a part of the Feast.









No comments:
Post a Comment