Monday, December 20, 2010

Catching up!

Nutcracker Day at Jon and Luke's school The parents set up a face painting booth and Jon came home as a real live Nutcracker! I thought he looked really cute.
December 11, 2010
The next day I took the boys to Cabella's for a free picture with Santa. It took an hour to make our way to the front of the line, but wasn't a bad experience. They served fudge samples while we waited.
Mrs. Clause was even there!
The boys asked me what they were supposed to say. Well.... I have never met Mrs. Clause, but I am sure you can just say Merry Christmas!


All of this fun has been wearing us out. Jon has fallen asleep on the couch three nights in a row.
He is getting too heavy to haul up the stairs.


December 17, 2010
Grammy took the boys on a date to see the play Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.
Jon was most excited about intermission where he got a nose and antlers.


December 19, 2010
I finally got to meet Sweet Hope Lynnae
She is only 11 weeks old and full of smiles

She also has the craziest hair I have ever seen!




I had to get a picture of her sad face. She was ready to eat!



Jon loves holding babies

Luke was giving Claire a ride on the exercise bicycleWatching "The Land Before Time" with Grandpa

Outside waiting for ducks to arrive so they could feed them. I went a little crazy with the pictures. Here are the best ones.








No comments: