These top two were supposed to load last, Oh well. These are the boys after eating their blue raspberry snowcones.
This is our second time to visit the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. It is nice visiting the same place each year, and posing the boys in the same places to see how much they have grown. We had planned to come with the Whole Bollinger Family again this year, but the only day that worked for all of us got rained out. We went Thursday October 20th right after school and played for about an hour. It was beautiful 70 degree weather with plenty of sun light and a light cool breeze.
We took the boys picture by this sign last year, and one year I am going to line all the pictures up in a row and see how much they have grown over the years. I have a feeling that I don't have many more years where they will be interested in going to a pumpkin patch. I will continue as long as they are willing.
Like I said there was plenty of sunlight, at times maybe too much sun!
The boys had a blast and were sad to leave. We had a great time, and I hope that more family will be able to join us next year. It is always more fun with more people!














No comments:
Post a Comment