Thursday, December 29, 2011

Everything Christmas

Get ready for a loooong post.
Thursday, December 15th The boys had their school Christmas Parties. i managed to get to be a part of each of them for a little while, starting with Jon's class.
 This is one of Jon's good friends, Brayden.
 Then I went to Luke's class for the rest of the day. It was a good thing, because he had a lot of things to create that needed a little parent help.
 These were the bookmarks that took a lot of patience to put together. We really needed a hot glue gun to keep it all together.
 Sunday December 18,2011
I went with my good friend Robin and her sons, one of which is Jon's best friend Jake, to the zoo.
The weather was perfect and the sky overcast which made it perfect picture taking conditions.
 Looking at the Mere cats

 This is a traditional spot that we always took pictures of the boy when they were babies and we had a membership here.
 The animals were all up and active, and there were hardly any visitors to get in the way of our view.
 Thanks to the low number of visitors the birds were still very hungry and the boys had several birds land on their sticks.



 They look so sweet in this picture. I wish they could stay this sweet and innocent forever.

 Jon and Jake

 Monday December 19, 2011
6:30 appointment to board the North Pole Express!
I think this may be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Luke was loving it, but Jon felt that the silly songs were too babyish to sing along with. I guess they had to grow up sometime.
 Somehow I didn't load the picture of Robert and the boys sitting across the row from me. Just know that Robert was actually able to join us for this ride.
 Santa came and gave every boy and girl a bell. Thank you Santa. I had a headache by the time the train ride was over from all the loud jingling bells.

 Wednesday December 21, 2011
Christmas cookies for Santa.
The boys started to get creative and make faces and angels out of the sprinkles. I wish I had taken a picture of them, but Santa already ate those cookies.

 Saturday December 24,2001
Christmas Eve with the Andrews Family
 Brittany's Fiance Juan and his two kids were able to join us this year.


 After opening presents my grandma drove home before dark and the rest of us went and enjoyed the candlelight service at our church.

 We usually let the boys unwrap one of their presents from us on Christmas Eve and they bugged us all day until we let them open them. Luke got an art set and Jon got a marble maze.

 Sunday December 25, 2011
We told the boys they could not come downstairs until 6:30. I set my alarm for 6:30 and they were already up and sitting downstairs waiting for us. Seems as though they were watching the clock and ran downstairs as soon as it changed to 6:30. I guess I need to set my alarm earlier if I want to catch their excited faces on film. They were good and had not opened anything yet.





 After spending the morning playing with all our new toys we got dressed up and went to Bob and Twila's for Christmas.
 Got to have a silly picture too!
Cute Cousins!

 Jon helping Jeffrey hand out the presents. They love Jeffrey so much they sad they wished he was their brother.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Congratulations on having a wonderful Christmas!!!