Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Day in Dallas

July 24, 2009 We started the day with a trip on the TRE Trinity Railway Express headed for Dallas.
It took about an hour to get there by train.


The old Dallas Courthouse on our walk to the Dallas Aquarium.

We also passed by the place where JFK was shot. I have lived in Texas for 26 years and this is the first time I have been by this spot.

The 6th floor window at Dealey Plaza where the first shot came from

In the Dallas World Aquarium. Jon got an up close and personal look at this bird.

Luke felt a little safer posing by something that was a little more confined.

Headed into the Shark tunnel.

Look closely there is a shark swimming just behind Grammy

Looking up at the Sawfish. I think he was my favorite.

Leaving the Aquarium. The sun finally came out.
I didn't get a picture but we also ate at Chipotle for lunch and took cover from the rain before continuing on our walk to the aquarium.


No comments: