The boys have been begging to take Karate for about a year, and we finally decided to go for it. Jon is not going to play soccer this season but instead chose Karate. He is also going to start Cub Scouts this fall and is very excited about it. We still have Luke in soccer, so between school and all of these commitments I am truly going to become a chauffeur. This is going to be one exciting and crazy couple of months.
Don't they look cute in their outfits. This was taken before I learned how to tie their belts.
After only two lessons, they both are really enjoying Karate.
I am hoping Luke will learn to be more assertive through this process. You have to talk and call out commands as you are training, which forces Luke to talk (loudly). They are both doing well so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment