Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Soccer

Soccer Season has begun. Luke is doing awesome. The first game Luke scored 5 goals and played the entire game with a sore leg. Today was his second game and because I only saw half of his game we don't have an accurate count on goals, but he made at least 8 goals this game. Luke is really getting into the game and is starting to push back rather than run around the group of kids. I wanted to see his whole game, but Jon was playing at the same time, so Robert and I traded out about half way through.



Jon decided to play again this season, and is doing much better at trying to play the game. I still think he prefers socializing over playing . At least this season he is trying to learn the strategy of the game. Robert was able to give Jon a few pointers on defense that seemed to help improve Jon's play in the second half.
Jon is always enthusiastic about life even when the game is not going well.


Luke's game ended 15 minutes before Jon's so we got to catch the last of his game and cheer him on. (Robert thinks it looks like a paparazzi photo)



I just noticed the boy in the background taking a tumble, it doesn't look like fun.

No comments: