He's got a license to drive on his 1st Birthday!

He is always so serious, but I think I caught a little smile. He was crawling around everywhere.

While Jeffrey was inside, the big boys were outside setting off the leftover poppers from the night before "New Years Eve".

They were throwing them at
each others feet. Crazy boys!

The cutest cupcakes ever! Courtney and Twila made them the day before.


Even the
water bottles were jungle wrapped

Jeffrey trying out his new ride

I guess pushing it is more fun!

The smash cake

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!


You can't tell by this picture, but he was just crying after he tasted the icing.

We gave up on the cake. He was not a fan.

What a sweet boy to share all of his new toys. Even the big cousins like the toys.

and the little cousins liked them too!

Big boy standing up on his own!
No comments:
Post a Comment