Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Continued.......

The boys and I went to Fort Worth after church to my moms for lunch. Daniel was there with two of his girls Callie and Adisyn. My mom had 64 eggs to hide and then we helped each kid make a sock bunny. I wish I had taken pictures of the bunnies they turned out so cute!

Here is the picture of my Blue boys they each ate a blue ring pop!

The Easter egg hunt
Jon was thrilled that his egg had writing on it and had to read it before continuing.




Jon was the champ at finding eggs



Luke ended up with 13 eggs!


Jon had the most of anyone with 21 eggs! He was very sweet to share 3 eggs with his brother to make the race a little closer.


This is the real reason they love coming to Grandma and Grandpa's so much, Uncle Gary and his XBOX 360!





1 comment: