Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

Jon is pleased with what the Easter Bunny delivered!

The other day he told me that he did not believe that Santa was real, but the Easter Bunny was definitely real!

Luke is just as easily pleased with a simple Dinosaur egg!

I am so glad that my boys are always happy with whatever they get. I rarely hear a grumbling spirit with these boys!
Luke explaining to Robert how to work his new water toy, and asking if he can take a bath now!

All dressed up for Easter. Where have my little boys gone, they are looking more like little men!

Luke's sweet smile


This is one of the only pictures you will ever see with Jon not smiling. He always has such a joyful spirit. He is the ultimate optimist! He had just pinched his finger in his new toy, and could not seem to muster a smile as we headed out the door for church. He still looks sweet even without a smile.

I will harp on his smile just a little longer. It is what he is always complemented on. Any parent that works with his class always comments how he is always smiling. We will have strangers stop and say they are so glad to see such smiling faces on my children because there just aren't as many happy children in the world. His last two coaches at theend of the season party, have praised Jon for his big heart. One of them said that they have never met someone whose heart was bigger than they were. I am very proud of my sweet happy loving Jon! He is true to his verse: John 3:16 For God so loved the world.......... Jon was born at 3:16 pm and I have told him that this is his verse. Jon loves everyone.

He has been asking to visit Asia for 3-4 years and the other day we were talking and I asked him why Asia? He simply said" I want to meet people who are different from me." I love the fact that he loves people. I hope it continues. I am so blessed to be raising such a loving boy, and hopefully teaching him how to be a Man of God!




1 comment:

Jodi said...

Your boys are so sweet - how blessed they are to have you and Robert as parents to teach them how to be men of God.