The Nuclear Volts!
Jon's DI Team
They nailed the performance.
Jude made the credits and gave a special thanks to his mom for all her hard work as team leader. It was so sweet.
We had several hours between competitions and the boys got to buy fun hats and play around for a little while before their instant challenge.
I think all of that energy made it difficult for them to do well on their next challenge and the group fell apart the second half. Even with all the craziness of the end of the day the boys still managed to get 6th place out of 50 teams! I can only imagine how much better they could have done if they had aced the instant challenge. I am so proud of this group! They did an amazing job. We asked Jon how he thought things went and he thought the whole day went great. If he thinks things went great then it was all worth it and the day was a success!






No comments:
Post a Comment