I am ready to go and serve in China. One of my jobs besides taking care of sweet babies is to deep clean and organize the kitchen. It's funny how these simple things will make a world of difference to the people who are there day in and day out. I have started eating yogurt every day for the past 2 weeks to help my stomach transition, and I bought melatonin to help with Jet lag. I guess I have prepared myself as much as I can and I have to trust God with the rest. I also learned a few phrases in Mandarin and the boys favorite is Bu Yao, " I don't want it!". I think it will bring a smile to my face if I actually have to use that one. I will just picture my little boys giggles as I am saying it.
I would appreciate any extra prayers for my journey. I feel pretty safe going with this group, and I hope to make some lifelong friends along the way. I feel peace that I am exactly where God has called me to be, and I hope I make God proud in my speech and actions the whole time I am there. The next time you will see a post from me, I will be writing as a changed woman with new life experiences to share!




1 comment:
Enjoy the trip! I know you'll do great!!
Post a Comment